Height: 33 inches (58.42%)
Weight: 25 lbs (55.74%)
August is my little boy who thinks he is the same age as Keller. He wants to do everything that his brother does, including jumping off of things that are too high and be included in all games (including things like Monopoly). He doesn't quite understand that he is still transitioning from being a toddler to be a mini person. Thankfully, his language skills are picking up and being able to communicate with us has made both his and our lives easier. It is so nice that he can now tell us when he wants a banana.
- Bananas, frozen waffles, most fruits and pasta with cheese
- Throwing food
- Giving mama kisses
- Taking baths, basically loves all water and would happily play near and in the ocean for hours
- Doing what he wants to do, when he wants to do it
- The moment when Daddy walks in the door after work
- Trying to use the potty
- Playing with floss
- Not being included in everything that the big kids get to do
- Being told no
We love you Gus, Gus! I love these photos!
We love you Gus, Gus! These photos are priceless!
Post a Comment