Vera's 8-year-old check-up comes only 4 months after her birthday. She is one healthy and tall little girl.
- Reading, reading, reading - At this point she has read all of the Harry Potters and The Diary of a Wimpy Kids. She loves fantasy, specifically, stories that include dragons.
- Her favorite foods include pasta, tomatoes with balsamic dressing, homemade bread, and sweet treats.
- She is becoming quite the chef. Her specialty is desserts, but she made dinner for the family for the first time last week (a pasta, broccoli, and Parmesan Cheese casserole).
- Legos, the more complicated the better.
- Getting alone time with each parent. She likes to be the center of attention and she LOVES to talk.
- Soccer and volleyball are two favorite sports right now.
- Some of her least favorite foods include black olives, mushrooms, and peanut butter sandwiches.
- She hates being picked last for kickball.
- I think her ultimate pet peeve is being rushed in the morning. At the same time, she hates being late...it is quite the contradiction.
Height - 4'9"
Weight - 84 lbs