Friday, November 20, 2015

October Photos

They are adorable 90% of the time...the other 10% is when they bat at our faces while we sleep or claw the dirt out of our potted pants. 

Park play, grateful for friends and slides.

Janet Jackson Concert = so much fun!

UCSB Women's Soccer Game. Basically, I have discovered that I am a total sucker for a free t-shirt. It is even more amazing when that shirt is free.

Those girls standing next to Vera in the green vests, they are all the same age within a month.

More Old School Hope Days...

Soccer practice on the beach...not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

They might earn the award for most patient cats ever.

Haircut Time:

Pumpkin Carving with Friends

No comments: